In March 2019 Superyacht Technology will release The Blueprint. This 200+ page guide to technology will look back at 2018 and forward into 2019. Featuring articles, white papers and interviews (2000 printed, online and on APP)
What is a Blueprint?
It’s a roadmap of the latest innovation and development to help guide both new builds and refit.
The Blueprint is NOT A REPORT. It is a guide to be used by technical buyers from new build captains and ETO’s to Owners reps and technical directors.
Dedicated chapters from AV and Antifouling to servers and stabilizers.
Your Company Blueprint 2 pages
A company Blueprint is written by a specialist technical writer. It’s your chance to throw down the gauntlet for 2019. It can include a roadmap of development, an opinion piece or advice you wish to offer technical decision makers related to new technology or regulations. You can display new product launches and full company profile. Readers can also read your latest news and updates on our news website and project tool.
How do we reach buyers?
- We have carefully selected individuals who will be posted a copy by name (1500 Copies)
- Hand delivered to yachts over 60M (500)
- Featured on our Project Tool on www.superyachttechnologynews.com
- Available to our App users on/offline
- Online in digital format Viewable to our 28,000-web visitor each month.
- Sent to our 14,000 Subscribers
- Who will we post this to? People like..
- Project managers (Management/yards/refit yards)
- Technical directors (Management)
- New Build Captains
- Directors (Shipyards)
- Department head (Shipyard)
- Captains and Technical Crew
Book your Blueprint, contact email@example.com
- 6 Months web portal (4 x posts a month)
- Double page spread
- Company profile on Project Tool online
- Social media promotion of all content